There’s not too much to report this week, so I’ll jump right into the midweek ROW80 check-in. I do want to get back into writing more detailed posts, though, so look forward to those (hopefully) sometime soon.
- Finish a second draft of my novella “Good Old-Fashioned Magic.” No progress to report, but I did get my CPs feedback on the last two chapters, so now I can forge ahead with the revisions. Only four chapters left to go!
- Write a first draft of another novella. Added about 1K new words to this story—give or take a few words.
- Read a minimum of four books on the business or craft of writing. On book three of four. Currently reading “How I Write: Secrets of a Bestselling Author” by Janet Evanovich.
- Check in on Twitter or Facebook daily. So far, so good.
- Blog two times per week. On track with this goal.
- Comment on three to five blogs per day, Monday-Thursday. On track to meet this goal.
A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. It’s also a blog hop!
What about you? How are your goals, writing or otherwise, coming along? How has your summer been?