I’m getting a late start to Round 3. I should’ve posted this Monday, but it’s been one of those weeks. (Actually, it’s been two crazy weeks in a row, but sometimes life is like that.) We just found out that one of our cats might need not one but two major surgeries, one to remove a mass in his left eye and potentially another to remove a cataract in his right eye. So we’re hoping his first surgery, scheduled for later this month, goes well and the outcome is positive. For now he’s just getting lots of snuggles.
- Finish a second draft of my novella “Good Old-Fashioned Magic.” Currently approaching the halfway mark with this goal.
- Write a first draft of another novella.
- Read a minimum of four books on the business or craft of writing. Currently reading “Conflict and Suspense” by James Scott Bell.
- Check in on Twitter daily.
- Blog two times per week.
- Comment on three to five blogs per day, Monday-Thursday.
What about you? What are your writing goals for the coming months?