Summer has arrived in all its glory. What is your favorite part of summer? Making S’mores by the fire, reading a book poolside, firing up the grill, digging your toes into the wet sand, or stargazing on a clear night? Mine is definitely being able to hike on the weekends—a pastime I miss when winter rolls around.
My midweek ROW80 check-in…
- Goal: To finish the second draft of the novella I finished in Round 1, “Good Old-Fashioned Magic.” Wrote a new scene and made some major changes to the climax of the story, since I felt the good guys had it way too easy in the first version. That was my major project for the first half of the week.
2.) Read 4 books on the craft/business of writing.
- 4 of 4 books read. Goal met.
3.) Social media:
- Check in on Twitter daily. On track to meet this goal.
- Comment on 3-5 blogs per day, Monday-Thursday. On track to meet this goal.
- Blog 2 times a week. On track.
A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life. It’s also a blog hop!
How are your goals, writing or otherwise, coming along for this week? And what’s your favorite part of the season?